- Hello everyone! I just recently hit 3,000 followers and HOLY CRAP I am so touched that you guys actually like my blog and reblog my stuff and talk to me and put me on your follow forevers and YOU ALL ARE AMAZING OK. So to thank you, it is time for another giveaway! I know my first giveaway was SHIT…but this time I actually have a lot of stuff to give out, so yay!
♥ You must be following me. This is a giveaway for my loyal followers ^^ Every reblog is an entry. Likes don’t count. Don’t spam please! No giveaway blogs. Make sure your ask is open and working. I will use random.org to pick the winners and send messages to them right away. Please reply ASAP. If you’re under 18, PLEASE ask for your parents permission to join. Giveaway ends Sept. 20th @ 12AM EST. International shipping is available (for those who don’t live in the USA with meh).
♥ There will be TWO winners! There are 18 prizes available so the 1st place winner will get first pick for ANY 9/18 prizes. The 2nd place winner will win the other 9 prizes not chosen.
♥ Posters: 2 SHINee Posters / 2 Sistar Posters / 1 4minute Mini Poster. They are not in sets. These are 5 separate items.
♥ Kpop Idol Fashion: Red&Grey Franken Cap worn by Kevin from U-kiss (and other Kpop idols as well just search it) / EXO Xiumin’s Knit Beanie (it’s the same brand/style, just a different color) / Acid Pink Sunglasses (inspired by SHINee’s “Why So Serious” MV Logo) / Wayfarer Sunglasses worn by Kara’s Go Hara, EXO’s Kai, and f(x)’s Amber (it’s a popular brand worn by many Kpop idols, but these pictures were easiest to find).
♥ Other: U-kiss Mousepad / BROMIDE Korean Magazine - April 2014 Edition (Includes pics of all your favorite Kpop Idols & Actors!) / SNSD Fan / SHINee Pop Up Desk Decoration / 4MINUTE Socks / B1A4 Photobook & Planner Set / Kpop Style Spike Bracelet Set / SHINee Pin / Mystery Prize - For those who like a good surprise (don’t worry it’s not something shitty)! I’ll give you a hint though; it’s something SHINee related. I’ll reveal what the mystery prize is once a winner chooses it. I’ll make an update post on who the winners are once I message them and we get the whole situation settled.
Good luck and have fun!
Okie dokie, going to ask you about the prompt you filled for me (jongyu, candy, band class) because I loved it SO much. Firstly, did Jonghyun ever notice Jinki staring at him as he rolled a piece of candy around his mouth? When did Jonghyun start developing feelings for Jinki? How does his oral fixation play out in bed? How'd they first meet in elementary school? Sorry if I've asked too many questions. I'm so curious, yeah~
I LOVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK MORE.
Alrighty,so, lets go through these one by one.
- Yes he absolutely has noticed and he lOVES teasing Jinki with it when he catches him, even before the kiss thing. Jinki would just kinda zone out sometimes staring at Jjong’s mouth and so he’d makes his tongue a little extra playful~
- Jjong realized he liked Jinki way back in middle school, but he was too busy dealing with the usual middle school bullshit to really do anything about it (also he would have got his ass beat but his high school was a bit more open about that kinda stuff so yeah)
- CANDY SCENTED BLOWJOBS Jinki thinks it’s great. Well kind of. He’s noticed that jjong will only eat certain flavours when hes ~in the mood~ so some smells kinda give him embarrassing boners now. Namely grape and watermelon. Omg one time Jjong sucked him off right after eating like three grape lollipops and it turned Jinki’s dick purple and they’ve never laughed harder at anything in their life. (Also whenever jjong goes away jinki will pleasure himself while eating some of jjong’s candy because he’s so conditioned to it)
- And as for their first meeting, that’s really easy. Jjong was kind of a shy kid and always hid under the slide during recess, which just so happened to be Jinki’s favourite thing to play on. The rest is history.
Jongyu, candy, band class
Jonghyun has an oral fixation; everyone knows about it. He’s constantly got something in his mouth, and that something is usually candy. The exact kind changes from week to week, but it’s almost always sweet. Most of the students pay no mind to it. Jinki isn’t most students.
On A Blue Night, I Want to Be With You
genre: romance, slice of life
length: ficlet, w/c 343
a/n : I have 7 month-old prompts in my inbox and an exchange fic that’s long overdue, yet this is the first piece I finish. Inspiration doesn’t answer to convenience.
This ficlet was inspired by Jonghyun’s constant chatter about how he’d treat his girlfriend on Blue Night (here and here), and is actually a plot bunny. I’ll write a one-shot(?) based on this some other day.
Edited on: Saturday, March 29th, 12:07 - 12:11 (title + minor general editing)
Some nights, when the other members are busy with work or asleep in their rooms, Jonghyun and Jinki lay down on the living room floor, empty cans of beer scattered around the room, and talk.
BLOG UPDATE + I’M A LIAR
Firstly, it’s obvious that while I claimed to be off hiatus in my last post, which dates back to the end of June, that wasn’t actually true because this is the first post I’ve made since then and it is now the middle of August.
Secondly, for all of you who don’t recognize this URL, hyung-whores used to be my main blog, and while it still exists and will be updated, it is now a side blog because I wanted my personal to be my main. WARNING: while I do plan to blog plenty of SHINee and pretty, happy things, I also get political from time to time so I respect it if you decide to unfollow and maybe only follow my writing blog. Also, while I’ll likely be posting triggering things here and there I’ll make sure to tag them. If you want me to tag anything in particular, feel free to drop me a message.
Lastly, please tag me with yuenu from now on instead of hyung-whores. TBH part of the reason I switched mains is because having a URL with a hyphen is a pain in the ass because you can’t look up your own name, hehe.
I’m just going to reblog some things that are relevant onto this blog.